Friday, March 6, 2009

Samadian..

Ohh..this day was very tired for me to go school..sleep late at that time..
i cant wait for go to watch the event and see aliza and lynn tan singing on the stage located at dewan bakti..after school i just wait for momment to company aliza singing at class..obviously she was very nervous at that time...lynn tan having a chinese exam *wish u gdluck..after lynn finish the exam i immediately go for my pray near the school..

lol..in masjid i just talking alot with haziq(abg yasmin) that he also nervous abt his spm result..and then my guitarist band khairy just suddenly appeard front of me and greet me...-.- after that i continue to pray...
*i doakan to aliza win at that time...xD

So after came back to sch i going straight to the dewan bakti to look for aliza and lynn tan..
suddenly i just like omg!!! aliza is so beutiful wearing a dress with her boots on and a flower at top of her head...i cant imagine she looking very gorgeous =o...Lynn tan looks like a pretty2 girl like that..hehe,then i find my seat...that time just me and chi kent are sitting together watch the event..so damn gay

*TO BE CONTINUE

No comments:

Post a Comment