Sunday, August 30, 2009

Killing me

Haha..sry guys for not updating my blog for a long time...
Recently during holiday i just sitting at my home and fasting like hell...i guess my weight is coming fatter haha seriously...and the worst thing is i not studying at all.. :(

For some reason,i was thinking how get more concertrating in studies..i'm too lacking with entertainment right now,haha and the best thing is i'm trying to get my driving lisence :D
i guess i dreaming a lot...haha but its okay,still got time to study... :D

I believe myself i can do it and i can prove it

i trying to get my own way right now as in repairing myself forcing to praying and study and get good result for my parents...i love you guys..and for aliza,i love you so much..eventhough she is my friend but seriously if you guys mess with her,i gonna find you bitch.. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment