Saturday, December 26, 2009

2nd brother

Muhammad Fadzli bin Abdul Rahim...i dont know how to describe within you la my brother... things are fine untill u came back to house..i thought u getting better than old time but much worst...why u cant be my real brother like other people family?? i love u much till i willing to do your favour...get a life la man,u think i dont know your secret behind ur back?? u mad at me because with no reason..i dont want your life like this,u think i dont know u smoke?? what the hell wrong with u i dont know...heart broken ah?? till now i havent see your real girlfriend at all..get a life la man...

give me some freedom..dont u mad at me cause i cant hang out with friends...i know old times parents are stricly...nowdays brothers are too is it?? come on...why u hate me so much?? u are 25 la weyh...and im now 18...i know what i want to do with my life and i can do what ever i can do..so dont push me if not u will know the consequence...

i love you my brother..please understand me and the rest of my family..why u cant get along with us?? i see your attitude are diffrent with others..can talk and laugh..i know our family are getting worst..please..with you my family are not complete...

No comments:

Post a Comment