Thursday, November 20, 2008

Charming words

im just so fed up with your attitude,
your very bad attitude,
you know i love you,
i give you my love,
with all my heart,
isn't that enough?

Am i not good enough,
to be your special someone,
to be the one that could hold your hand,
hug you everyday,
and kiss you everytime we meet,
i hope to be the one, the ONE.

you told me you love me,and you're to jealous,
when seeing me hanging with my guy friends,
but, BUT when i went to spend my day with you,
you just BLEW me away,you ignore me,
ran away when im right beside you,
i suddenly felt stupid there,
stupid to love someone,
that doesn't even care about me.

i miss you my darling,
everyday i think about our first day,
the very first day,
i have a crazy happy day,
hanging out with you,

i thought we could be,
more than just friends,
but i was wrong,
that was just MEMORIES...


so if u fed up with ur bf or gf just send this words...haha 100% break up..

1 comment: