Friday, November 21, 2008

Miss my brother..


Intro:i have 2 bro and 2 younger sister,that make me im the middle one...haha lol (not in the picture)

When i was in form 3..my brother start to graduate himself at university shah alam..he got a diploma and degree in his hand,study civil engineering for 4 years...i dunno why now im thinking of him so much,he has been a good brother for me,sometime teach me,giving an advise if i do some mistaken...he the only members of my family that i admire..dia penyayang and always take care of my younger sister..if there is a problem in my family he the only one who take care of..


Now he at sabah,taking a railway track engineering job,rm2500+ a month..that was really good start for working with company named Hikmat Asia...but 1 thing for sure everything change since he moved to sabah...my family relationship getting worse as time paassing...my house feel like empty quiet...sometime make me sad to think about it,but well..i must be strong...abg i yang kedua xberapa ckp sangat with my family tp if his friend boleh pulak..dia pelik jugak..macaam autism...now da graduate kerja chemical engineering kat kuantan...harap my bro bleh balik cpt from sabah...i miss u bro..i really do..


No comments:

Post a Comment