Thursday, November 20, 2008

My lovely Club Tarian ..

Once upon the time,ehem2 beg my pardon...haha sejak i masuk form4 mcm2 benda happen in my life...whole things are change..my subject are getting more difficult that i think it was...so i make decision to join 1 club that can make me more enjoyable and prevent my head from explode...haha so dun be suprise that im joining the.......tadaaaaaaaaaaaa

TARIAN CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oink oink~~

since then many people asking me are u STRAIGHT??????? lol i think they are the idiot one..c'mon!!!!!!!! Dancing is so relaxing enjoyable Funn Can make more friends!!!!!!!!! And not to forget it can make u SLIMMMMM.. (awesome isnt it??)

The audition make me feel so shocked when 1st time i step in i have been chosen 1....zzzz
so,since then i feel so happy i get so many certificate..hahaha i so glad...BANGGA!!!!!!!!
my school competition end up untill National state and get 3rd place...me and other dancer make a money to whereby we do many performences at FAMOUS HOTEL U KNOW!!!!!!!!!! p/s: last time i got paid only just rm20!! WTF...anyway thx also to Pn.R (the hottest person that like jordan sparks always) for being our manager haha..btw she is our physics teacher,damn i also dun believe it... so join this club makes my life to get sosiolize with other people and try to communicate each other...to all my partner and my only love one thx for being there for me..u all so sweet..uhuk,sobs,i think im gonna cry....uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! But im serious..Grr




1 comment:

  1. gila cool? kot? haha. gay! :p

    and remember: gay has 2 meanings? :)

    ReplyDelete