Sunday, September 27, 2009

27th Sept 2009

I think i should change my title to more specificly, easy people know rather than post unknown word... my brother has went back to Sabah couple days ago and i was really sad about it.. and i dont want him to go back to early.. 52 more days to go for my SPM.. during holiday i was not studying at all...i much spend time on facebook and go out to others people house for Hari Raya...

My open house was great,many people came to my house and enjoyed... thanks to Rizal for make the event more happening.. :) i was hoping he can make all people laughing there and here... lynn was wearing very sexey dress... haha unbelieveable... Karis and Racheal was the first came to my house..they brought papaya for us.. Aliza u look gorgeous and beutiful although ur hair really messy at that time...thanks to daniel that was really comfort to sleep ^_^ thanks to all... and i'm sory if there is anything that wasn't enought during my open house, thats all I can do with my all my family help..without them i'm not be able to make open house... im sory for not giving u all duit raya cause im really pokai :D

I'm getting fatter now.. i remember Ainah ask me :
Ainah : Wei, jom kuruskan badan lepas bukak sekolah nnti nak??
Me : OK,jom,sape dapat kuruskan badan cepat menang hadiah...
Ainah : haha, sape kalah kene gemukkan badan balik..

Haha... i hope this will be my big challange when open school ^_^
During tis holiday,i much spend time at home rather than going to others people open houses..to all who invited me i'm sory i cant make it...too busy with planning open house and sleeping..

For this only i will stop for now...thanks too all of you who coming and once again SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI to everyone and maaf zahir dan batin

Your's Truly
Hans

No comments:

Post a Comment