Tuesday, September 29, 2009

29 Sept 2009

Pn Pavani entered our class today.. as usuall Komsas subject are exactly when u reading a Sejarah textbook.. yawning every 5 minutes... but we make more noises during that period and she was like "YA ALLAH, korang ni tak boleh duduk diam ke??" haha,we just like a little kids playing & talking after teacher said 1 sentence of Komsas... ^_^

Giri accidently make my hand cut and was bleeding so much... luckly someone is in my class was caring about me and give me a plaster :P Thanks...i hope its okayy before SPM or else my handwriting gonna be bad.. :) that's all for today, i got to go study :)

Really been a good day today..
She make's me smile :)
I love the way she laughing...
Talking NON stop... :D
Debating ;)
I miss you !!
"I Love You"

Your's truly
Hans

No comments:

Post a Comment