Monday, September 28, 2009

Was....

Hanis (me ): Aiyoh!! Can't sleep wohh.... ini macam kasi taruk gula and ajinamotor pun tak leh woh... >.<

Hanis (good side) : Hanis,tell me what is your problem???

Hanis (me) : Tengah memikirkan sesorang yang amat ku cintai sangat!!!

Hanis (good side) : Muahaha...siapakah gerangan si gadis tersebut wahai hanis GEMUK!

Hanis (me) : Aliza Sara lah :)

Hanis (evil side) : Just forget about her and go to SLEEP u #$%^&*() BEKK

Hanis (good side) : SHADAP u evil monkey sheep!

Hanis (me) : I dont want too...badly miss her so much eventhough seen her at school everyday!

Hanis (good side) : well Hanis! one day she will think as u thinking right now, she know you miss her so much, and she will be always right there with you...

Hanis (me) : *Thinking* "I love you much" ♥

---------------sory for writing this down,i just felt this when i thinking about you--------------
Hope you like it xP

No comments:

Post a Comment